Friday, April 20, 2012

EOTD: Bitter & Atlantic Blue + WCW

Here's my eye of the day. I just got Atlantic Blue so I put it to the test with my old favorite, Bitter.
I also bought Chloe two new outfits for the warm weather, and I've included yesterday's outfit
I thought I would just throw this picture I made out there. It's supposed to go in my page about basic eyeshadow application. I don't suggest that you paint all of the areas a different colour (You could, I mean.. it would be fun!) but just to show you the areas that I often refer to.
You know the drill... For my eyes I used:

  • UDPP
  • MAC Blanc Type as a base
  • MAC Bitter on the inner half and inner lower lash line
  • MAC Atlantic Blue on the outer half and outer lower lash line
  • MAC Dazzlelight to blend out the Atlantic Blue
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline for the lash line
  • MAC Feline for the water line
  • MAC Nylon to highlight the brow bone and tearduct
  • MAC False Lashes Extreme Black


Nail + Shadow Coordination
Yesterday's "What's Chloƫ Wearing!?" picture that I never got around to! A Bonnie Togs romper with an H&M sweater. So sweet <3


 Her new summer dress and matching dress from Bonnie Togs. Matching barrettes, also!

Adorable brown polkadot romper with crochet flower accent <3

Big smiles!


Sneak preview of the shadow application tutorial I'm working on. 
That's all, folks. <3
-H.Cat

2 comments:

  1. loving the eye look! so pretty and goes well wtih your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love blues with yellows and greens. It's my 2nd favorite, after purples!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks darling <3