Saturday, April 7, 2012

FOTD & NOTD: Purple Crazy & Family Pictures!

Today I was feeling a little purple-crazy. I did an eye showcasing my absolute favorite shadow in the world. MUFE's Purple 92. Gorgeous purple, richly pigmented, so easy to work with. I accompanied this super bold eye with a purple leopard print nail. Well, sort of purple. It was a pinky purple base with a red micro-pearl, dotted with a purpley blue with a red micro-pearl. I used Seche Base, and ORLY "Won't Chip" so I'll let you know how well they wear in a few days.

The kids and I went egg hunting at Citi Plaza. Rhett was not in the best shape after this outing. Sometimes he can handle crowds, sometimes he cannot. Today was the latter. After that we came home and had an egg hunt in the backyard with the boys' friend Conner.

To recreate this eye, you'll need:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • MAC Blanc Type (base)
  • MAC Crystal (lid wash)
  • MAC Vellum (inner half of lid, and to blend 93 up towards brow bone)
  • Make Up For Ever shade "92" (outer 3rd, use w/angle brush to cut inner crease)
  • MAC Sketch (use with angle brush to cut outer crease)
  • MAC Nylon (to highlight brow bone & tear duct)
  • MAC Fluidline in "Dark Diversion" (to line lash line, Sketch would substitute)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide liner in "Baked" (a golden shade, to line water line)
  • MAC Feline eyeliner, to (line inner 3rd of water line)
  • MAC False Lashes Extreme Black
  • MAC Embark to fill in my brows
For the lip I used:

  • Wet 'n Wild liner in shade 666, "Brandywine"
  • Rimmel London lipstick in "Asia"
  • MAC gloss in "Oversexed"
And on my face:
  • Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush makeup in "Vanilla"
  • Sally Hansen Inspired by Carmindy blush creme in "Ginger"
  • Tarte "Smooth Operator" translucent finishing powder
 So without further rambling, I present you... More pictures of makeup, nails, kids.



Chloe looking fierce on her way to Citi Plaza

Rhett anxiously waiting for the bus

Cailum waiting patiently 

Cailum at our own egg hunt after the one at Citi Plaza

I thought he was trying to play ball, but the Easter Bunny had placed an egg on top of the ball :D

"I found it!"

Rhett's made a discovery!

Some brotherly competition.

Rounding up the troops.

Something along the garden...

"Yaaay!"








That's all, folks <3
-H. Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darling <3