Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NOTD: Blue & Silver Scale + W.C.W!

I snapped a quick picture for another "Whats Chloë Wearing!?" entry the other day and forgot to post it, so I've got two here. Also, my nail of the day <3
Colour Club Magnetic Force in Electro Midnight, with silver paint detailing, topped with ORLY "Won't Chip"





Excuse my briefness. I'm spent from researching and writing up my Tarte Mega Review


What's Chloë Wearing!? 


Here's the outfit from the forgotten edition of "What's Chloë Wearing?"
Chloë was going for a sloppy-chic look with basic black pigtals and an H&M knitted t-shirt dress with an adorable bow print. 


And today we see saw Chloe in this adorable 2nd hand throw-together. A red corduroy miniskirt with built in undies and leopard piping around the pockets with button accents, paired with a leopard print turtle neck sweater and matching red hair elastics. So cute!

Until next time
<3
-H. Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darling <3