Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Kidlets


There's a lot more going on behind these eyes than gooey black makeup buildup. I can't say I've ever felt so distracted before. For this reason I haven't really been in the headspace to create the content that I have on my chopping block. So, here, some WCW's I forgot to post (as usual!) and pictures of my boys snacking after daycare. 

Chloë is wearing a little cotton H&M dress with a generous coat of drool... and apparently a dirty diaper. Ew! I'm sorry (I actually REMEMBER that diaper. It was pretty... mustardy. 

On this day she wore her brother's old Ecko(?) shirt  from Winners (I'm sorry but I think it's hilarious to dress my kids like little gangsters on occasion) and some cropped legging with flower detail from the spring line at Bonnie Togs. 

Chloë and I were on the go today. She wore her purple H&M shoes and hat, along with her favorite leopard print H&M sweater and her Bonnie Tog skinny jeans with embroidered flowers. Underneath she was sporting her tattoo inspired Six Bunnies onesie (which we got at London Rock) ... Oh! And she accessorized with her fabulous pink purse. 

Nomnomnom

Rhett dipped his apples in yogurt

Nomnomnom

Cailum dipped his cheese in yogurt

Nomnomnom

Until next time!
-H. Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks darling <3